Thursday, November 10, 2016

A fun diet for all!

There are many different diets out there. But finding the right one for you can be a difficult task. And because I like to find my own ways of doing things, I came up with my own diet plan that is simple and works!


 It's a very simple diet that I recently came up with. I seem to be a man of many phases. One of them just happened to allow me to lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks! I'm sure this will work for anyone who stays dedicated to it. 

You simply replace 20% of all meals with popcorn. 

That's right, just replace 1/5 meals with popcorn. 

There are some things you have to follow. It can't be butter (or butter substitute) covered popcorn and it can't be covered in salt. Microwavable, and theater popcorn is also out as they are often covered in preservatives and chemicals. 

Popcorn is naturally high in fiber and low in calories. Popcorn also has antioxidants and whole grains! 

Now nothing can substitute for fresh fruits and vegetables but when your a person of variety (like me), you'll want to know all the alternatives. 

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment